Christmas is almost here, and you know what that means – it’s time to shop for your pet! But what to get? If you want to avoid the same old thing you buy every year, here are a few ideas sure to get your brain pumping.
- Handmade Leather Dog Collar. For the pet owner who wants something a little different.
- Collapsible Water Bowl. For those trips on the road (or a simple walk to the park on a hot day), a collapsible water bowl is essential.
- Holiday Wreath Plush Pet Toy. There’s nothing wrong with getting into the holiday spirit, and this plush toy has “festive” written all over it.
- Rugged Quilted Dog Blanket. Works great for other animals, too.
- Baguette Catnip Cat Toy. Catnip toys don’t have to be boring.
- Furbo Dog Camera. Perfect for the working pet parent, this cool device allows you to keep an eye on your furry buddy no matter where you are. You can even throw treats or talk to them through the device after downloading a free app.
- Ferret Bandana. Show your ferret just how much you adore them with any one of the adorable bandanas available from Etsy seller LaRusticChicBoutique. Made by hand, you know you’re getting something you won’t find in any generic pet store.
- Isabella Blush Dog Bed. When money is no object and you like to go big, you can’t go wrong with this luxurious, stylish bed. Sure to make your dog feel like a Hollywood star.
- Cat Scratcher Lounge. It doesn’t just look nice – it gets your cat’s attention. It’s the perfect way to divert your cat’s attention from your favorite sweater or armchair.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater. Humans rock the ugly Christmas sweater, what about canines?
This article is brought to you by Squeaky Toy Pet Services, LLC, your full-service pet sitting and dog walking provider. Squeaky Toy Pet Services offers service to Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit, Grain Valley, Lone Jack, Missouri, and the surrounding eastern Jackson County areas. Visit our website or call us at 816-846-0611 to learn how we can provide professional, loving care for your pet!