PET SITTING IS OUR PASSION
Welcome to Squeaky Toy Pet Services, proudly serving Blue Springs and Lee's Summit, Missouri and surrounding areasSCHEDULE YOUR MEET & GREET TODAY
WE LOVE PETS
We offer the convenience of "in-your-home" pet sitting, daily dog walking, and more!SCHEDULE YOUR MEET & GREET TODAY
Looking for a Professional Pet Sitter or Dog Walker?
We are a family-owned, local pet sitting company located in eastern Jackson County, Missouri proudly serving Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, Lone Jack, Grain Valley and the surrounding county since 2011.
Contact us today to learn how we can be your pet's best friend and provide you with peace of mind knowing that your pet is being cared for by Squeaky Toy!
Call us today! 816-846-0611
Why Choose Squeaky Toy?
Here are some things to consider when choosing a pet care provider:
- Does the pet services company carry insurance specific to the pet sitting industry?
- Squeaky Toy carries pet sitting insurance provided by Pet Care Insurance (petcareins.com)
- Has your pet services company performed background checks on all employees?
- Squeaky Toy has cleared background checks on record for both Bob and Susan.
- Has the pet services company engaged in ongoing continuing education?
- Both Bob and Susan have studied and passed the Pet First Aid and CPR course provided by PetTech (pettech.net).
- Has the pet services company received high reviews from current clients, and can they provide references that you can contact?
- Squeaky Toy has received many positive and glowing reviews from our clients. Some can be found on our Google Business page here. Additionally, we are more than happy to provide the names and contact information of some of our happy clients. They'd love to tell you all about their interactions with Squeaky Toy Pet Services!
Receive daily visit updates via email
Client communication is important to us! All Squeaky Toy clients receive a daily post-visit report via email to let them know about all the fun we've had, potty successes (or failures!), a photo from our visit, and any other pertinent information related to the visit.
Clients tell us that they LOVE getting their daily update email and that it gives them peace of mind knowing that their pet is in good hands and well taken care of.
Contact Us Today
Ready to set up a complimentary Meet & Greet, or just need more information?
If you prefer to leave us a message, fill out the contact form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.